Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Drenched...

The sky looked quite heavy yesterday evening, ladden with huge black clouds all ready to burst anytime. The moment I got out of the office, I knew it was going to rain, and I was going to get wet. Who cares a damn anyway?
The rain did come. But traffic jam came before that. A small block which was caused by the water logging somewhere on the way developed into a huge traffic jam, and I was caught right in the middle of it. And then the rain came. With all its might, it lashed against evey square mm of my body like pebbles and the cold pierced through my drenched shirt like needles. And unfortunately I wasn't wearing a jacket :(
I rode my bike in that rain- don't know whether I can call it riding: I could never take her beyond the second gear- for the next 2kms. Usually I love to ride in the rain, provided there is no heavy traffic. But this time it was a real pain...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just as I was reading this, the sun dissappeared behind a thick dark cloud **with a silver lining**. It looks ominous...

6/01/2005 5:28 PM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Its terrible to ride in the rain. Esply when you're wearing the formal sort of clothes. I had the same experience 2 yrs ago, when I went to the ICICI on MG Road to get something re. my salary account sorted out.. Boy! It was terrible! Thats why I decided to get my car over before the rains this year. n' hey, don't call your bike "her" !!! Remember.. Pulsar- definitely male!! :)

6/02/2005 12:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

***Dons the armour and helmet***
***Acquires a hateful menacing look***
***Gets ready for fight***

WHAT???!!! Say that again!

6/02/2005 1:55 PM  
Blogger SNM said...

Nay man! All bikes got to be females only... ;) Or, I'm yet to find one thats male.

SnM.

6/02/2005 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home